This year is an important year because it is senior year and I want it to be the best year ever. That’s why my wish list is all about making this year the best and the transition into college easier.
1. Dog. I lost my cat last year and need a new companion, but I don’t think I’m ready for another cat.
2. Mac Laptop. Next year is going have a hectic work load with college and I know having a reliable laptop will make things easier for me as a student.
3. Prom Dress. It’s my Senior Prom this year and I’ve never gone to a real dress up dance before so I want to feel good about myself and look good. I’m short which means no overwhelming dresses.
4. Uggs. I know I’m going to want something that’s comfortable to walk in for the next school year, but that is also fashionable.
5. Coach Purse. I’ve only ever had one of these in my entire life and I know that my current purse is getting worn out. I need a cute, flirty little to go purse for this year and next.
6. Makeup from Sephora. I never get to shop here and I need makeup that is going to last.
7. Airline Tickets. I want my Grandma to be able to come to my graduation, but we are worried that she won’t be well enough to fly, or able to afford it. I’ve also never been to Europe before and want one last family vacation before I leave.
8. Gift cards to Macy’s, Nordstrom, Target and Amazon.com so I can buy a new college appropriate wardrobe and dorm room necessities and accessories.